Four o’Clock Club

Tags

Four o’Clock Club

Just wrapped on a three month shoot for groundbreaking new comedy-drama series Four o’Clock Club, to be aired on BBC 1 in January 2012. Think Malcolm in the Middle meets Flight of the Conchords… I’m co-creator, co-star, co-writer, co-musical director and co-coa drinker. Yes, it’s my baby. Here’s the gist:

Four o’Clock Club

Josh Carter runs things. At 13 years old, he is master of all he surveys- particularly his school, the run-down Elmsbury High. His art of manipulating everyone and everything on school grounds is second only to his desire to become a rap superstar. But Josh’s perfect world is about to come crumbling down. Ten years ago, another Carter named Nathan walked out of Elmsbury High in disgrace havin spent his entire time as a pupil creating mischief of the highest order. Funnily enough, his art of manipulating everyone and everything on school grounds was second only to his desire to become a rap superstar. Now he’s washed up. He’s hit rock bottom. In fact- lower than rock bottom: he’s training to be a teacher. His first placement: Elmsbury High, where the same Head remembers him with disgust, the custard is still served by the slice and a 13 year old boy is about to embark on an all out war with his own brother.

WELCOME BACK TO DETENTION

4 o’CLOCK CLUB: BBC 1 JANUARY 2012

18 Responses to “Four o’Clock Club”

1. Dubwize says:

Hi Doc, just wanted to say “Hi” from me and Imaani (da wife). I recently hooked-up with Mikis and we covered ‘Hanging with the clouds’. I have to thank you both for the opportunity to rap again; and for the BBC!!! WOW! Imaani says hi and still laughs at the Jimmy Wiggz track and vid lolololololol. Anyway, thanks again and hopefully we’ll meet in person along the way. Take care and keep up the great comedy. :-)

regards

Junior (aka Dubwize)

2. Thomas says:

i was filming to on there :)

3. Lana says:

HIiii, I was there filming aswell ! :)

4. Jonny says:

Looking forward to it.

5. calum says:

i was in it aswell, i have a fight in the first episode i think haha cant wait to see it on tv. does anyone know the date of when it starts?

6. lol says:

lol no joke my friend whos in my year at school plays the main character- josh!!!!!! so exited!!!!!

7. Niamh says:

Hey, I filmed in this. Remember Ben, we had to walk down the stairs and it took ages to film haha. So excited to see it on tv, I had so much fun filming it. Best part hands down, was dancing on tables.

8. sonia says:

Hello , i would like to take part in the series because i totally love acting
    and i think that this would be the perfect breakthrough for me so if
    anyone knows anywhere i can audition for the next series let me know :
    07956702188 thanks .

9. rhiannon says:

i love your rappin is doc brown your real name

10. Holly says:

Watch the show every week with my 6 year old daughter and we absolutly love it! Best show on cbbc x

11. maryan says:

Hello! me and my friend just wanted to say this is soo awesome
    my favourite tv show as somethin else and now its this
    AWESOME!!!!
    LOVE this show nathon or should i say \’doc brown\’

12. Lucy Cox says:

Hi,
    Just to say congratulations on a fantastic series!
    I am 30 years old and have no real excuse to be watching CBBC as my son, Benjamin, is only 9 months old and he really should be watching Cbeebies…however, I was flicking through the channels one day and came across the first episode of the 4 O’Clock club… and…. I was hooked.
    At last a decent children’s TV series with humour, talent, a well spoken cast, good storylines, and morals!!!
    I can’t wait for the next series next year….
    Keep up the good work Doc,
    ATB
    Lucy

13. Lucy Cox says:

Hi,
    Just to say congratulations on a fantastic series!
    I am 30 years old and have no real excuse to be watching CBBC as my son, Benjamin, is only 9 months old and he really should be watching Cbeebies…however, I was flicking through the channels one day and came across the first episode of the 4 O\’Clock club… and…. I was hooked.
    At last a decent children\’s TV series with humour, talent, a well spoken cast, good storylines, and morals!!!
    I can\’t wait for the next series next year….
    Keep up the good work Doc,
    ATB
    Lucy

14. Marcus Belgrave says:

Loving the 4 O’Clock club and personally can’t get enough but one thing I wanted to know is it at all possible to downlaod any of the music produced for the programme ?

15. ORGANOLove says:

I watched this show with my 7 year old son….awesome show.

16. hi i think the show woz great well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

17. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THAT THE SHOW WOZ GREAT I WOTCHED ALL OF THE EPISODES AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I WISH THERE WOZ ANOTHER SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

18. Emily says:

i love this show i hope there is more to come i loved it i hope i could meet u i love this show.